Still in college, but thinking of starting something!

CEans,

During my last few visits to engineering colleges, I met several students who have brilliant ideas and are thinking of converting their ideas into useful services / products.

If you are in college and thinking of starting a business - and have queries, post them here. Let's try to find out answers to your questions, queries, issues etc. 😀

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    my dear friend firstly to help young enterpreneurs with such a solution i believe we firstly have to check our inhouse resource & you should look for senior persons who shall come forward in helping them out.
    Query reply is not the end...you have to be effective...now maximum here being college passout etc how they can help them with hardcore business strategies...i have to say this since its a very vital move for each one of them who"s planning for it
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    But still discussing here may guide them atleast
  • sarath T
    sarath T
    thank u so much friends..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I guess the time for techfests and college annual events has arrived. If your college is organizing any event, feel free to post information about it here. Do not...
If you have been using Firefox 3.6 beta 1, get fixes to over 190 bugs in the latest beta 2 available for download from FF beta page: Firefox web browser...
please tell about the bit addressable registers in 8251 mircocontroller..........i cant even understand the meaning or definition i searched the web..but i didnt get the answers😔....please tell wat is the...
Source: CBC News - Technology & Science - EU objects to Sun-Oracle deal European antitrust regulators have formally objected to Oracle Corp.'s $7.4-billion US takeover of Sun Microsystems Inc., citing...
I've been facing a strange issue with Yahoo Mail & Firefox. When I login to my Yahoo mail using Firefox latest - and then try to logout, nothing happens. Upon...