Google Project: 'Glasses' prototype - may be $1500

Google is planning to make prototypes of its futuristic project "Project Glass", Internet-connected glasses available for people to test out.

Per Company co-founder Surgey Brin - 'We want to get it out into the hands of passionate people as soon as possible.' Google had already given a glimpse of the technology in a video posted earlier this April, now with this experimental distribution Google wants to shape up the device. this is expected to be out in the hands of few selected passionate people by early next year with the price $1500

Not to remind that using magical glass you can do pretty much everything you can dremt of without in front of computer. May be directions to your destination, talk to near and dear over video chat, take a photo or even buy a something online as you walk around.

Lets hope that the magical invention would reach general public pretty soon...

-CB

Replies

• Gabriel Lim
    Gabriel Lim
    When was google it glasses I found they already put a Google Glasses in the Google Play Store see: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    That's an android App.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the main drawback of the automatic transmission system. can we able to rectify that one? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Technical4U
I'm hardware engineer making my software always working . I used to make facing on my problem , turning on my situation , drill my thoughts and knurl my decision...
Mozilla Gains Global Support For a Firefox Mobile OS​ ​​ ​Industry support is growing behind Mozilla’s plans to launch a new fully open mobile ecosystem based on HTML5. The operating...
Please help to make a microcontroller based project. am in EXTC branch 3rd year. I need a rare and unique project. Kindlt HELP...
HTML5 geolocation API to measure speed and heading of your car​ ​​ Here you can see two gauges. One will show the heading you're driving to, and the other shows...