Microcontroller Based Projects EXTC Branch 3rd Year

Please help to make a microcontroller based project. am in EXTC branch 3rd year. I need a rare and unique project. Kindlt HELP...

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    vedant patil
    Please help to make a microcontroller based project. am in EXTC branch 3rd year. I need a rare and unique project. Kindlt HELP...
    This is not the right place to post this query. Check the Project Section for ideas..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's difficult to get rare project easily.
  • supp_yadav
    supp_yadav
    hey m doin a project on usb based pc oscilloscope...i need dppic30f2020 pic microcontroller for this bt somehow m nt getting it...can anybody tel me whether i can use PIC18F2550 for the same...ma other componet specifications are same...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTML5 geolocation API to measure speed and heading of your car​ ​​ Here you can see two gauges. One will show the heading you're driving to, and the other shows...
In this talk, Matt Kelly from ZURB is going to present an "interaction design crash course for engineers who love JavaScript." Some of the key points Matt will cover include:...
I have fedora 16 installed atm with loads of apps installed too ... Fedora 17 been launched recently, I wanna update it .. so i saw 3 methods that helps...
I want to to make an e based toll collection system.give me guidance about that.In that as soon as your car passes the toll booth your paytment has made online.suggest...
Just got an interesting press release from Opera that says Opera Mini, being a cloud based mobile can help you save costs? How? Read on - Opera mini - being...