Disadvantage in Automatic transmission system

what is the main drawback of the automatic transmission system.
can we able to rectify that one?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technical4U

Replies

• TheBugInYou
    TheBugInYou
    Can you study something about the governor's efficiency
  • Mahesindai
    Mahesindai
    ya i studied governor to control fuel wall open like thus...
  • mechky
    mechky
    Can't think of any particular main drawback, but some disadvantages of automatic transmission are:

- Slightly higher fuel consumption than manual transmission
    - Unwanted downshifts occur while driving that lead to loss of control
    - Overheats more & heavier than manual transmission
    - More maintenance required than manual transmission
    - Costly(initially as well as in maintenance) than manual transmission

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm hardware engineer making my software always working . I used to make facing on my problem , turning on my situation , drill my thoughts and knurl my decision...
Mozilla Gains Global Support For a Firefox Mobile OS​ ​​ ​Industry support is growing behind Mozilla’s plans to launch a new fully open mobile ecosystem based on HTML5. The operating...
Please help to make a microcontroller based project. am in EXTC branch 3rd year. I need a rare and unique project. Kindlt HELP...
HTML5 geolocation API to measure speed and heading of your car​ ​​ Here you can see two gauges. One will show the heading you're driving to, and the other shows...
In this talk, Matt Kelly from ZURB is going to present an "interaction design crash course for engineers who love JavaScript." Some of the key points Matt will cover include:...