vanakkam

I'm hardware engineer making my software always working .
I used to make facing on my problem , turning on my situation , drill my thoughts and knurl my decision .

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Lenin Raj
    I'm hardware engineer making my software always working .
    I used to make facing on my problem , turning on my situation , drill my thoughts and knurl my decision .
    Welcome to CE, Lenin. Feel free to participate in discussions and keep visiting often.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welome to CE, Lenin. How did you discover this website?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE buddy
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    உங்கள் வரவு நல்வரவாகுக! (Your coming is welcome)
    With all this 'facing' ,'turning', 'drilling' and 'knurling', I would have thought that you were a Mech E!
    So long as you are not 'boring' it is all right.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mozilla Gains Global Support For a Firefox Mobile OS​ ​​ ​Industry support is growing behind Mozilla’s plans to launch a new fully open mobile ecosystem based on HTML5. The operating...
Please help to make a microcontroller based project. am in EXTC branch 3rd year. I need a rare and unique project. Kindlt HELP...
HTML5 geolocation API to measure speed and heading of your car​ ​​ Here you can see two gauges. One will show the heading you're driving to, and the other shows...
In this talk, Matt Kelly from ZURB is going to present an "interaction design crash course for engineers who love JavaScript." Some of the key points Matt will cover include:...
I have fedora 16 installed atm with loads of apps installed too ... Fedora 17 been launched recently, I wanna update it .. so i saw 3 methods that helps...