Good Wireless Internet in Mumbai & Pune

We usually use Wired internet in our places which is quite good. However, now I am going out of my place and need to know, which wireless internet is good in Pune or Mumbai cities? Money is secondary part. Connectivity, Good Service & Reliability is important. Unlimited plan will be happily accepted. 😀
Any suggestions?

Replies

• poganinja
    poganinja
    me too looking for the same .....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : I've heard good reviews about Tata Docomo - but they continue to have range problems. At places, you'll find extremely good connectivity and speed but in some of the areas; it would have lowest data speeds you can imagine. The most appropriate suggestion would be to check with people in your locality (if possible) and determine which provider has the best signal strength.

Idea cellular has a very robust 2G/3G network in most of the cities. Very happy with the service ( #personal experience).
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    Check with Tikona wireless internet provider.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    TATA Docomo is good, once it gets connected. It really gives you lightening speed as compared to other 3g network providers. The biggest issue here is connection issues. they have somewhat made TTL's for every connection and that sucks. When you need it, the internet never connects. Sometimes you have to continuously try for 20mins till you get a weak connection and stuff. It sucks overall. It is my personal experience and I am still stuck with it.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Go with BSNL for experiencing the best in class of network.They had updated their plans and it seems to be very attractive 3G packs at astronishing speed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google just pushed easier to develop android applications using new IDE, code name Android Studio New IDE is also compatible for all platform Windows, iOS and Linux. Earlier android IDE...
Is there any sensor, that can be used to read the readings displayed on an LCD and can be controlled by an MCU?? I'm using PIC 18F4520
I remember having removed the mud-guard from my bicycle just to make it look 'sporty'. Though I achieved to looks, I ended up spray painting almost everyone who rode behind...
Does sm1 know abt F-N-R gearbox...? Ppl r welcomed if sm1 intrstd to knw and discus the same...
I am trying to extract all the global symbols (with name and corresponding values) of a C code from core file (core.pid file, generated when the code crashes). This is...