F-N-R gearbox

Does sm1 know abt F-N-R gearbox...? Ppl r welcomed if sm1 intrstd to knw and discus the same...

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Can you elaborate please ? what does F-N-R stand for ? "forward-neutral-reverse" ?
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    zaveri
    Can you elaborate please ? what does F-N-R stand for ? "forward-neutral-reverse" ?
    F-N-R do stands for Forward Reverse Neutral
    i guess its about cvt
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    F-N-R do stands for Forward Reverse Neutral
    i guess its about cvt
    I very much thought so. it did remind me of the gearshift in automatic cars.
  • CKRao
    CKRao
    zaveri
    yes, m talking abt Forward-Neutral-reverse type gear box
  • CKRao
    CKRao
    zaveri
    I very much thought so. it did remind me of the gearshift in automatic cars.
    F-N-R is a kind of a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) It is basically used when u desire to eliminate the clutch.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am trying to extract all the global symbols (with name and corresponding values) of a C code from core file (core.pid file, generated when the code crashes). This is...
Stanford engineers have succeeded in combining multiple layers of flexible materials to create a new type of pressure sensor. The final sensor is thinner than your currency note and the...
Just curious to know how may CEans are still using Windows XP and what's the main reason they haven't migrated to higher version of the operating system or switched entirely...
Samsung has admitted that the Samsung Galaxy S4 has Wi-Fi connection issue. Several users are reporting that Galaxy S4 cannot establish connection with D-Link routers. Staying connected to wireless connection...
What we proudly call the 'King of Small Cars', the company that has been selling the most number of passenger cars in India for decades is now foraying into something...