New Android IDE coming with Integrated Intellij Idea

Google just pushed easier to develop android applications using new IDE, code name Android Studio
[​IMG]

New IDE is also compatible for all platform Windows, iOS and Linux.
Earlier android IDE was bundled with eclipse but they shift to Intellij Idea now.
They are claiming that coding is easier in Intellij thatn Eclipse and I am fully agree with it. Intellij works awesome with autocompletion, not only with java code but works seamlessly with java scripts and xml.
Download here: #-Link-Snipped-#
Good move from Google. It will definitely help Android Kick starters. 👍

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the download link. After the announcement, I quickly checked IntelliJ's website but couldn't find the download link. Good to know that it's on Android developer page.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It will not be found on JetBrains (Intellij Idea) site. This release is specific to android.
    Still, I have to start with android development 😒, will try it.
    This IDE will surly boost up developers confidence👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any sensor, that can be used to read the readings displayed on an LCD and can be controlled by an MCU?? I'm using PIC 18F4520
I remember having removed the mud-guard from my bicycle just to make it look 'sporty'. Though I achieved to looks, I ended up spray painting almost everyone who rode behind...
Does sm1 know abt F-N-R gearbox...? Ppl r welcomed if sm1 intrstd to knw and discus the same...
I am trying to extract all the global symbols (with name and corresponding values) of a C code from core file (core.pid file, generated when the code crashes). This is...
Stanford engineers have succeeded in combining multiple layers of flexible materials to create a new type of pressure sensor. The final sensor is thinner than your currency note and the...