Gmail > Hotmail : Finally

So the Gmail is finally, officially bigger than the good old Hotmail. Comscore reported that Google's email service has officially taken over Microsoft's Hotmail in terms of the number of users. It's important to note that Microsoft has recently introduced 'Outlook.com' which is an upgraded version of the hotmail with brand new simplistic user interface.

Hotmail was one of the world's first free services to be popular all over the world.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have a Laptop and Desktop , with Non touch screen. I want to know that it is worth to pay Rs 2000 for Windows 8 upgrade. Or its...
what is the difference between these, both of these preform the operation when the pulse is either positive or negative i'm confused, please help thank you
What are the problem we face when we do the above practically ?
Why on earth do we go for NAND and NOR implementation of simple ckts like adder My external pissed me of with this question in my semester pracs So want...
This event aims to cover the latest developments in utility-scale and smaller wind turbine and generator technologies; developments in control system design, data acquisition and field measurements; new approaches for...