Giveaway : CSE Engineering Stuff

Guys I have following CS engineering stuff, which would not be useful for me anymore. Let me know if anyone is interested. Of course u have to pay for shipping 😛

I will wait for 2-3 days or else everything will go to paper-plastic wala xD

-Question bank / Question papers

-Lab programmes :
OS, FS, CG, NET, Server

-Lab files :
Network lab, Network programming, web technology, Unix Shell Programming, DBMS, System Software, logic Design, Electronic Circuit, ADA

Books :
- Two CAED books

😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This came to me through a friend. Quote: Being senior citizens in life, your ward may be at some other place in the globe at this stage ,now a days....
Name: Amit Usha Krupal *Engineering Trade: I'm not in any engineering college, but I am an Automobile freak. *Occupation: Student, T.Y.BSc.IT *Hobbies & Interests: Automobile Designing (Photoshop, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros) Bike...
i m rahul .....i m good in robotics and a kind of stuff . i m too frank and have a good nature and convince the peoples so soon .....
As you might have already heard over the news, IIT-JEE and AIEEE are being replaced by a single admission test to all engineer factories aka IITs, NITs and IIITs. What’s...
IIT JEE and AIEEE 2013 have been cancelled and replaced by a single entrance exam for all the engineering admissions in India. HRD Minister, Mr. Kapil Sibal announced the shocking...