give us some idea

hi.
we are students of second year doing our electronics and communication engineering.
we want to do a hardware project in the field mentioned above preferably with energy conservation.
kindly help us with some ideas.
thank you.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum !
    There are project ideas already discussed on the forum. Please search for them and let us know if you come across something.
    Best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are constructing a new website for Mechanical Engineers. 😎 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING First page (home page) designing is completed and remaining pages are under construction. I request all of you...
I am a graduating college student in Instrumentation and control engineering technology. I needed a project regarding this and i don't have any idea in my mind. Can somebody help...
Well, this is my first blog, I hope people will find it informing, entertaining, as well as useful. Blog#1 The beginning Today I'm going to talk about Idealism, Cynicism, and...
Hi Guys !! Do have any idea about the difference between Blog and Social Bookmarking ??
Hi friends, I have philips 2.1 PC speaker with FM tuner.I want to make IR controller for its functions like:::volume control,Reset and scan. Speakers are not provided with any Remote...