GCC online.

Many people don't move easily to UNIX or Linux but they they know GCC is one of the best free compliers available today. For me it ranks first and next is Visual C++ compiler. So for those who use windows or any other OS which does not have GCC compiler i feel there should be online one. Following are the features i expect online from GCC online.

- A user has to register, after registering he will get some space for uploading his programs.
- User's programs folder should be kept hidden from other users.
- Every instance should run as a user thread than a complete process and should disallow heavy use of memory.
- The above feature will protect the server from crash if user makes any malicious program.
- Online compiler should have all libraries that we personally have to downlod, may it be for POSIX or gtk etc.

The above features will not only help the one who don't use Linux or UNIX but also those to users who always have problems installing extra libraries.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am developing an application which requires activation over phone. For this process, the program generates an ID (which comprises of the product key and motherboard serial number) which the...
I want three serial port in my system, at different baud rate for this I am using PIC18f452 with 16c654 (quad uart ic) i m having problem in initializing 16c654...
can anyone tell me how to install windows xp from the pen drive. how to make it bootable,., m currently using vista in my lapi.
Hi all, ive currently undertaken a project to design a heart rate monitor using flowcode.. i plan to transmit the data to a laptop via bluetooth.. i have no experience...
hello, i need a project of differential protection of transformer through matlab simulink .if any idea please tell me.its urjent. and i want to modified that with only one ct.