heart rate monitor flowcode, help needed

Hi all, ive currently undertaken a project to design a heart rate monitor using flowcode.. i plan to transmit the data to a laptop via bluetooth.. i have no experience with flow code atall besides an hour lecture but it is a requirement here. As i cannot find any usefull information on the net to help with programming a heart rate monitor using flow code, i am hoping to get some usefull information here. ofcoarse im not looking for some one to design the programme for me but to help set me along the right track.. thanks for any help ye can give.
Stephen

Replies

• d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Hey Stephen,

If you are new in this field then try using RS-232 communication that will be easy for you......
    If you succeed in this then try using Bluetooth.......

Regards,
    VIPUL

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i need a project of differential protection of transformer through matlab simulink .if any idea please tell me.its urjent. and i want to modified that with only one ct.
hi guys we are doing a project on SQL injecton attacks ... well we have made a small java application which identifies if a server is SQL based and if...
The Google's search pages that make the biggest advertising real estate now let's you search promoted tweets. 😀 In a latest news, Google has agreed to show Twitter's promoted tweets...
AT&T and Samsung Mobile have teamed up to bring the new Samsung Evergreen to AT&T. What makes this phone Eco-friendly? Answer is: It is built with recycled post-consumer plastics and...
There are some moments in every person's life when we loose our confidence. Motivational dose is also necessary for our mind. So, i am requesting to all the members to...