Fritzing : An Awesome Tool For Sketching Electronics Projects

Fritzing is an Opensource cross-platform Electronics prototyping software which all hobbyists,Electronics Engineers gonna love it.
Using Fritzing you can create circuits & component diagrams for fast & rapid prototyping.

There are variety of boards are included in the database of the Fritzing from Arduino to Parallax to Sparkfun to Snootpad & Lilypad to all Linear components & even Raspberry Pi, which you can use to configure the connection in any of the development boards.

Just simply drag & drop the components to create the connection.
Here are some images of this awesome opensource application :

1 fritzing fritzing-featured

Not only the protoype using the breadboard but also PCB & schematics can be created of your connection using Fritzing if you're planning to make the permanent project.
It is very User friendly with attractive GUI & Opensource, hence free of cost. A must try app for Electronics Engineers & hobbyists.

To Download Fritzing in Linux, Mac OS X & Windows : Fritzing

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I come across this tool few months back. But I think people are mostly using this tool to draw their schematic for Arduino boards.

Can we use this tool to draw PCB layouts ? Is it possible to generate gerber files by this tool?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    Can we use this tool to draw PCB layouts ? Is it possible to generate gerber files by this tool?
    Gerber files : I don't think so.
    For Gerber files I prefer KiCAD & Eagle.
    However KiCAD is Opensource so my vote goes for it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A friend wrote to me saying this was an amazing share on the site. Thanks for it @#-Link-Snipped-# 👍
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Installed Fritzing Beta after very long time & found that it's UI & icon is changed. It's much more appealing now.

Screenshot from 2014-02-22 10:18:55
    Screenshot from 2014-02-22 10:19:18
    Screenshot from 2014-02-22 10:20:10
    You can see in last image the 'Share' button. If you've Fritzing account you can share it with the world. It's an awesome feature.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In Gujarat, I have read many news that thugs don't just steals the money from Automated Teller Machines but they just remove the entire machine from it's place & take...
The Linux Kernel 3.10 with Massive changes in over decade is finally been released yesterday(today) on 30th June 2013 (1st July 2013 IST) by Linus Torvalds. Linus was delaying the...
In India, in very huge amount power theft is done. So, government decided to replace Analog Power meters with Digital Power meters. However, after the replacement of Digital meters in...
BIOS is a small program that controls personal computer's hardware from the time the computer is started and until it is taken upon by the operating system.. also BIOS is...
At lowest cost a RFtransrecivers are available in market and they consume very little bit of current if compared with normal zigbee transrecivers.it will be configured via SPI protocol and...