Where to Buy nrf24l01 RF tranreciver

At lowest cost a RFtransrecivers are available in market and they consume very little bit of current if compared with normal zigbee transrecivers.it will be configured via SPI protocol and it can be implemented in mesh topology etc..
Key Features
• Worldwide 2.4GHz ISM band operation
• Up to 2Mbps on air data rate
• Ultra low power operation
• 11.3mA TX at 0dBm output power
• 12.3mA RX at 2Mbps air data rate
• 900nA in power down
• 22µA in standby-I
• On chip voltage regulator
• 1.9 to 3.6V supply range
• Enhanced ShockBurst™
• Automatic packet handling
• Auto packet transaction handling
• 6 data pipe MultiCeiver™
• Air compatible with nRF2401A, 02, E1 and E2
• Low cost BOM
• ±60ppm 16MHz crystal
• 5V tolerant inputs
• Compact 20-pin 4x4mm QFN package
Applications
• Wireless PC Peripherals
• Mouse, keyboards and remotes
• 3-in-one desktop bundles
• Advanced Media center remote controls
• VoIP headsets
• Game controllers
• Sports watches and sensors
• RF remote controls for consumer electronics
• Home and commercial automation
• Ultra low power sensor networks
•Active RFID
• Asset tracing systems
•Toy

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#,

How many modules do you want to purchase? If you want to purchase few pcs then you must have to go with online component store like Digikey or Mouser. As far I remember no one is selling such chips in local market. Nordic has fixed distributor from where you can purchase this chip.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While designing an ISP for AVR through serial configuration and 8051,coming to 8051 it supports for 89sxx versions but when flashing the program in to controllers then getting an issue.software...
Hello Sirs Nice to post a new thread here Guys I find this confusing me a lot When a Crystal is excited by means of increasing temperature What sort of...
As am doing one real time project on automation using RF Transreciver nrf24l01, as coming to the module, company provided the sample code to test the module in SPI protocol,where...
Aakash 4 specifications are finally out and the Government of India has made an official statement about how they propose the next instalment in the Aakash tablet series should be...
Folks at Mozilla certainly don't want phones to break your bank. The company had said that the Firefox OS powered phones would be very cheap - and to everyone's surprise,...