Free circuit diagrams

Hi! I'm new here, and this is my first contribution for this community. These are web sites where I started to be interested in electronics, so I share it with you:

#-Link-Snipped-#

and

#-Link-Snipped-#

and

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE jokam.

Nice share Let make some innovative Circuit by ourselves!!
  • Corvus
    Corvus
    anything for the 8051 microcontroller?
  • jokam
    jokam
    Actually, both of these sites are mostly about analog electronic. There is no much about MCU-s. I'm in contact with the first site owner, so if anyone wants to share circuits, let me know, or contact site owners. They will publish it gladly.
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    hey thanks buddy
  • jokam
    jokam
    You're welcome!

But, please, pay attention! Not all diagrams are tested. They are published without checking. Many places for improvements are there.

BTW, we could start one sticky topic with useful links about electronics?
  • Corvus
    Corvus
    yea thanks.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @jokam Ceans can check that Circuits and post the modification here!!
  • ahmed.electrica
    ahmed.electrica
    thanks dear

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To vote or not to Vote! YES/NO Why?
hello guys i was trying to design a keyboard with braille format input and that converts into normal ASCII. tried it with logic gates,too bulky but posible!&i'm thinking of micro...
Can someone tell me what is the process to get 6 month training in major IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, WIPRO etc.? I would really appreciate your help.
The world's population is panicked over the issue of economic recession. While most of the people put the blame on few of the people in mega corporations; we need to...
i am working in ubuntu so please help so that it works in ubuntu /*Write a program having a base class- num. Have this class hold an integer value and...