Fradulent emails regarding openings on behalf of Mahindra and Mahindra group

Hello all,

thought of sharing this news with you

Dear Associates,

Our attention has been drawn to the fraudulent activities in the name of Mr.Ashish Bakshi (Deputy Manager HR); CONT NUMBER:-09456910374, who has been sending emails regarding job openings in the Mahindra & Mahindra group. Resumes are being requested to be shared with (#-Link-Snipped-#).
All are requested to take note that we have not authorized either the said Mr. Ashish Bakshi or any other person to carry out any recruitment on behalf of Mahindra Satyam and/or to receive any resumes on our behalf.
All are further requested to take note that our company will not be responsible and liable to anyone falling prey to the aforesaid fraudulent activities undertaken by Mr. Ashish Bakshi / Directapoointhrd.com or any other person.
This notice is issued in the interest of the public at large. Please communicate this to your Friends and Relatives not to share any resumes to these agencies.
Resumes need to be sent only to #-Link-Snipped-#
Corporate HR

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the share, Durga. I've always warned members not to share their resume with people they've met/known online. That's why we strip all emails from posts.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks Durga, this information will help many.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I hope it does help many. Many job seekers get doped by such fraudulent people who ask for intial payments and never ever show thier faces again! X(
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Last year I read about a company offering jobs to youth in Bihar. The company asked for Rs. 9,200 from candidates. The officials took interviews. They also got call letters. Whole process was systematic. That company pretended that it was a Government organisation. However this year when the youths reached Pune, to join they came to know about fraud.

The company's name is something like "Udyog protsahan company" or something like that. Thousands of poor people were robbed in this way.

PEOPLE PLEASE BE AWARE OF SUCH SCAMSTERS AND SPAMSTERS 😐

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The trend among Indian IT engineers to get 'on-site' has been existing over a decade now. Through 'on-site' engineers are sent to client's site of working for a limited period...
I was shocked to read the TOI News: TN medical colleges seek Rs 25-45 lakh as capitation fee - The Times of India that colleges in Chennai are charging over...
I think I was fortunate to have studied engineering at the beginning of last decade. My total expense on engineering course was under Rs. 50k ( $1000). However, in the...
Hello Guys: I am student of Electrical Engineering, but during my masters i have taken the course " Sounds and Vibrations " which is more related to Mechanical Engineering. I...
Hey ppl, I am developing a facebook application and i need access token for my application. Can anyone help me with that.Their documentation sucks big time...😔