'Forum' is 'Community' - Menu Updated

CEans,

Since the beginning of CrazyEngineers, we've gathered on '/forum/'. However, keeping in mind the updates and 'cool things' we're planning to bring to you in near future; we switched from '/forum/' to '/community/' on December 01, 2011. However, our menu continued to reflect 'Forum'.

Please note that the menu has been updated to reflect the same. Be prepared for exciting things to come your way in coming days 😀

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Woha! CE Team Rocks always 👍
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Noticed on the first day of change.
    Nice to see an announcement on small changes in our forum too.
    Community is a great name once grown with 1,30,000+ ceans. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Forget Box Forget Box is a new service for sharing large files and collections of files with just a click or two The free version comes with a few limitations:...
I want a good gif animator for my web orented projects in good resolution . Tell me some good soft-wares for this purpose
please explain me this line: Draft tube has following purpose :- 1. It makes possible the installation of the turbine above the tail race level without the loss of head.
please can anyone tell me which windowing method is better- hamming or hanning window? i would also like to know about the best windowing method among rectangular, bartlett, hamming ,...
Hallo members, once again i am Ivans and i am a great admirer of engineering since i joined university... am now a fifth year student and i really request for...