A good GIF Animator...........Can you help

I want a good gif animator for my web orented projects in good resolution .
Tell me some good soft-wares for this purpose

Replies

• ysr shk
    ysr shk
    which type of GIF images you want...?
  • ysr shk
    ysr shk
    if you want text based GIF's then you can check this site:

http:\\www.reddodo.com
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've a remote clue that GIMP comes with a GIF creator add-on.
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Thank you all
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Not sure but using Adobe Ready we can make GIF Image.
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    "Adobe image ready" ?

I will try it and tell you what happened and thanks for sharing
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Camtasia works for me!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can even use Flash to create Vector Based High Quality animations and exporting them to a High Quality lossless GIF... 😀
  • SKsinha
    SKsinha
    Adobe Image Ready is the best if you are not looking for very complicated type of GIF animations. I have used this tool for years and never had any problems.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please explain me this line: Draft tube has following purpose :- 1. It makes possible the installation of the turbine above the tail race level without the loss of head.
please can anyone tell me which windowing method is better- hamming or hanning window? i would also like to know about the best windowing method among rectangular, bartlett, hamming ,...
Hallo members, once again i am Ivans and i am a great admirer of engineering since i joined university... am now a fifth year student and i really request for...
I want to know the various ways with which you can ensure proper internet connectivity. 1. Broadband 2. Wi-Fi 3. Dongle. Are there other ways? Which one do you prefer...
Hello, i m last year student of B.E.electrical and now i have to make a projec. And for that i need some help. My thinking is somewhat mad but i...