project oriented telecommunication engineer

Hallo members,
once again i am Ivans and i am a great admirer of engineering since i joined university... am now a fifth year student and i really request for your contribution as i struggle with my project..i believe that you will humbly help me with ideas to come up with a good telecommunication project proposals due to be submitted by may this year

Thank you and i promise to share my ideas too,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, ivans 😀 . We've technical discussion sections as well as project ideas section where you can ask/contribute project related questions.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know the various ways with which you can ensure proper internet connectivity. 1. Broadband 2. Wi-Fi 3. Dongle. Are there other ways? Which one do you prefer...
Hello, i m last year student of B.E.electrical and now i have to make a projec. And for that i need some help. My thinking is somewhat mad but i...
Employee first customer second EFCS - a back bone of HCL Tech. HCL Tech CEO has published a book also, which listed in harward as a case study. CEans, what...
Hi, i want to knw... wat is the thing which is important in a tech fest to become best and successful?

Me

Hi, I m Chaitanya Dhumal, pursuing my B.Tech. in Electrical Engg.(II) from NIT Surat. Thank you.