Fort Knox, Yet Another American Conspiracy Or Truth ?

During the reign of Roosevelt, there was a law that no American citizen should have gold with themselves, they've to give to US government. This step was taken by Roosevelt to increase the economy/financial state of the United states of America. All the collected gold is said to be melted & moulded in bricks & stored in 'Fort Knox' which is situated in Kentucky.

There are even rumours that 'Fort Knox' doesn't have gold, but a 'book of secrets' which have all detail on the things that are necessary to keep away from people of the world. The book contains all details on the alien technology, contacts with aliens, gold & coal resources, etc. which can have huge impact on the Human civilization.

CEans, what you think ? What does 'Fort Knox' contains ? Share whatever you know about 'Fort Knox' & let's crack the code ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI, One's General Interest Was Computer Science. If He Wants a Career in that, there are two options in his U.G. One a good college with good placement and facilities...Other...
Reading the news that a 23-year old woman from China died while answering a call on her iPhone when the mobile phone was charging. The victim's sister says that the...
please suggest me which course to prefer DAC or DSSD and centers prefrence list for the same its urgent please.reply as soon as possible.i shall be thankful regards
Adding up to the interesting list of the premium hatchbacks in the Indian car market, BMW India seems to be all set to launch the BMW 1 Series in September...
As you all know govt allowed 51% investment in retail sector.many of are in favor of it and many are against . Frankly speaking i do not understand what is...