FlipKart WeRead Acquisition - Deal Done!

Flipkart, India's leading online book store has acquired WeRead, the company that specializes in social book recommendation. WeRead boasts of 3 million readers and over over 60 million books contributed by members.

WeRead pointed all its links to Amazon, however, after the deal, WeRead will point to the relevant books on FlipKart's store. WeRead gathers the information from your social profiles and friends and combines it with your interests to recommend books to you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google - Yes, 'The' search engine. Makes life easy. Helps you in almost anything. One of my professors in college used to tell "Google can give you anything you want...
Moist air at 40°C and 90% R.H. enters a dehumidifier at the rate of 300 m3/min. The condensate and the saturated air exit at 10°C through separate exits. The pressure...
Who has problems with answers regarding vector analysis specifically about dot and cross product???
Not exactly a debate topic, but I'm sure we'll have many interesting opinions. That's the reason I'm starting the topic in Debate section - I've been wondering what could be...
I am currently facing this problem. i have to write a single callable statement that will call three procedures and calling second procedure from first procedure is not a option...