What's The Ultimate In Communication?

Not exactly a debate topic, but I'm sure we'll have many interesting opinions. That's the reason I'm starting the topic in Debate section -

I've been wondering what could be the ultimate discovery in communication. I believe it's definitely going to be 'Telepathy'.

Communication is essentially about exchange/transfer of thoughts. If (crazy)engineers and scientists ever discover a way to directly communicate to each others minds, there won't be a need of telephone or for that matter sound to communicate.

Just a thought that popped up in my mind, I'll elaborate it later. I look forward to your views.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    what a co-incidence ! Today i was watching CID where acp was saying to inspector abhijeet if such a device can be built through which one can read people mind then it would be helpful in reducing crime rate
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Telepathy is pretty complicated when it comes to 'filter' incoming messages. Consider this...if telepathy were discovered & if most of the general people developed the ability to use it everybody would want to transfer 'messages' to a certain Mr. Sachin Tendulkar, Mr. Shahrukh Khan etc. etc. Also how do you switch off the grid when you are sleeping. Your mind doesn't exactly 'switch' OFF. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Telepathy (though its existence has never been proven to be true scientifically) could be possible if right efforts were made in the sector ๐Ÿ˜›
    It's just one of my weird thoughts, but if our brain works with electric signals, there is no denying to the fact that telepathy isn't a inhuman or super-natural power.

Some scientists in some part of the world must be working on installing chips in the brain that could convert thoughts into text messages. ๐Ÿ˜

And we should never say no to possibilities. It would be really awesome, if I get to experience telepathy in this life time. ๐Ÿ˜

But till date, the ultimate in communication is I guess, "Video Calling" ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently facing this problem. i have to write a single callable statement that will call three procedures and calling second procedure from first procedure is not a option...
One commonly used cipher of this forms called RSA Encryption, where RSA are the initials of the three creators: Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman. It is based on the following idea:...
hello, i am making my own website in php and in order to make it a quite attractive one i want to know how one can use pages (designed in...
Intelligent Vehicular Monitoring Using Multi-Hop Wireless System ABSTRACT:- The accurate location of the accident spot is the key for the correct evaluation of a link between road and accident process...
Dear friends! Would you plz explain what is rf modules as in their application and scope and future tech?? I will be thankfull..๐Ÿ˜›