Flipkart To Soon Offer Apparel

I used to like the days when Flipkart was only limited to Books, Mobiles and Computers. But it looks like Flipkart understands the need of venturing into other categories as well and from the job listing on Flipkart, it's clear that the company now plans to offer Apparel. That news might give Flipkart and Jabong a strong sense of competition. I'd also expect a fierce price war for survival from the smaller players.

Check -

Flipkart-Apparel

What say you?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Seems Flipkart is following Google, Going to be biggest shopping hub in India.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Seems Flipkart is following Google, Going to be biggest shopping hub in India.
    Nope, they're trying to be the Amazon of India. They already have fierce competition from Rocket Internet's Jabong and HomeShop18 is also growing their presence.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    In online shopping quality/Packaging and fast speed delivery matters.
    Flipkart is satisfying all above till date, hope they will continue it.👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Apparel looks like the best move to go forward right now for Flipkart. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nice to meet you all. My name is Adzmeel Akmar bun Hj Ayob. Just call me Adzmeel. I'm from Malaysia and study diploma in mechanical engineering. Right now I'm in...
Apparently more women than men receive PhDs in biological Sciences, at least in the US. The story is perhaps true in India too. Another survey shows that women comprise 73%...
Which engg would help me design and manufacture consumer electronics? Im getting into Indian Institute of Technology and need some help.
hi this is for all engineers working on metso automation DCS called maxDNA.kindly come together and share your views post your ideas..
name :Abdul Magid Ejondi Engineering Trade: Mining Location: Tripoli / Libya Occupation: (Student| Tripoli uni) Hobbies & Interests: 1/0=knows m/3s=future FSPO OR KSPO