Fix MacBook Air 2013 Volume Issue

Apple recently announce the refreshed MacBook Air 2013 with a brand new Intel Haswell processor and 9-12 hours of battery life. While the Apple branded laptops have received all thumbs up from tech critics and reviewers, the machines have their own set of problems. Earlier it was discovered that the MacBook Air 2013 have had issues maintaining a steady connection with the routers. Then there are several people frequenting Apple's official support forums to report that their brand new machines have fluctuating volume issues.

MacBook-Air-2013-Volume

If any video is played, the volume fluctuates on its own. It's not clear whether it's a hardware issue or something that can be fixed with a firmware / OS upgrade. Apple is yet to acknowledge the issue and a lot of people are looking for a proper way to fix this issue (temporarily).

So, how do you fix the volume fluctuation issues on the new Macbook Air?

Well, it looks like there's a wonderful app that seems to fix this issue and it's called 'Boom'! I've been using the app on my 2011 iMac 27" and it's an awesome app I think every Mac owner should install - whether you've problems with volume or not. This App 'booms up' your Mac's volume and even offers a graphic equalizer to adjust the output. Get the app here -> Boom3D - Best Volume Booster & Equalizer for Mac and Windows

Installing this app seems to have solved problems for several people at least for the time being. It's always better to wait for an official fix from Apple. Do let me know if installing this app has solved the problem for you. It'll definitely help others.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, I'm looking for the top line 2.1 computer speaker system available in Indian markets. After a lot of research, I've almost zeroed down on Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. I'm...
With dominating presence of open source Mobile OS. Don't you think it would be great if we have choice to install any mobile operating system on a blank hardware just...
Today is my first day.TBH im giving a small background of my family Mom is M.Tech Civil and was a lecturer in mechanics at a reputed mumbai college called Saboo...
Hi FOLKS, I'm trying to run a simple struts appln. But at the very end i'm reaching the following error... Could anyone please help me. HTTP Status 404 - /ActionTest/birthday.jsp...
I am tired of printing books & taking books wherever I go in bag with me. So, I am planning to buy Kindle. Yeah, the simple non-touch version, with no...