Finally NADAL Tasted dust by a SWISS Player

Finally NADAL Tasted the dust by a SWISS Player, the player name was not Fedrer, he is..

Stanislas Wawrinka, who walked away with the trophy, beating Rafael Nadal 6-3, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 to win the Australian Open.

Is it the end of FEDRER-NADAL-DJOKOVIC

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Just the way John Cena will strip Randy Orton of both his titles, this week in Royal Rumble 2014.
  • TheRajAryan
    TheRajAryan
    Tennis has so many new talents. It's like the level bar just never stops getting higher!
  • Chirayu Samarth
    Chirayu Samarth
    This might be the beginning of a new era of young talents into the tennis world..
    The way Wawrinka played, especially his forehand was simply outstanding. Nadal was no match to his forehand shot.
    I feel Wawrinka deserved this Grand Slam for his consistent hard work.
    However, one cannot so easily out do Nadal with just one game. After all, he's the world number 1 player
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The Royal Rumble match turned out to be interesting. Romans Reigns just missed his chance to make it to Wrestlemania.

I wonder if "the shield" will break up

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am trying to bring the RFM70 into Power Down mode. I do that by setting the Power Up bit (Bit 1) in the CONFIG register (Register 0 in...
PS: You must try this while its night , Put it on for like 30 mins ( it might fell wierd n shit) but after exit the program and see...
Hi, can you please check my answer? By the way, we don't use calculator at all so we don't have to calculate to the exact value. For example, if there...
" Let us never negotiate out of fear but never fear to negotiate." John F. Kennedy​ Negotiation is an art. Negotiations are an important part of any business deal. Each...
"Do something. If it works, do more of it if it doesn't do something else." Franklin D. Roosevelt​ Internet is a 21st century guide, philosopher, friend and it can be...