Don't Hurt Your Eyes! [ A MUST HAVE ]

f.lux: software to make your life better
PS: You must try this while its night , Put it on for like 30 mins ( it might fell wierd n shit) but after exit the program and see the difference.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    wat is this sorcery. just installed and i badly needed it. Thanks
  • sauhard
    sauhard
    Nayan Goenka
    wat is this sorcery. just installed and i badly needed it. Thanks
    Well this app automatically adjusts brightness according to regional time and computer performance. BLACK MAGIC!!! 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Installed this on my computer and it has not done anything yet. 😁
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Installed this on my computer and it has not done anything yet. 😁
    Fail hahahhaa. it will do and yes it works. You will feel weird at start but the way it automizes colors is black magic.

And since it is day time, the changes will be too less to observe, see at night
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Must. Try. This. Soon. 👀

Eyes do hurt.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, can you please check my answer? By the way, we don't use calculator at all so we don't have to calculate to the exact value. For example, if there...
" Let us never negotiate out of fear but never fear to negotiate." John F. Kennedy​ Negotiation is an art. Negotiations are an important part of any business deal. Each...
"Do something. If it works, do more of it if it doesn't do something else." Franklin D. Roosevelt​ Internet is a 21st century guide, philosopher, friend and it can be...
It's the friendly route of collaboration that sees together two major tech-giants, Google and Samsung, both of whom make headlines every now and then for patent infringement lawsuits (thankfully not...
The news has it that Google has acquired the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics startup - 'DeepMind Technologies' beating Facebook Inc. who was reportedly deep in negotiation talks with the company....