Finalists Listed For The 2012 Doodle 4 Google Contest; Go Vote For Your Favourite

Like the last year, Google this year conducted the Doodle 4 Google Contest in India. Google received over 200,000 entries from all over the country and 13 finalists have been shortlisted whose doodles best describe India’s Unity in Diversity. The entries have been divided into 3 groups; Class 1-3, Class 4-7 and Class 8-10. Every doodle contains a description by its maker describing the meaning behind his/her doodle and how the Doodle is relevant to the topic. Each group winner shall be felicitated at an event in Delhi on 12th November 2012.

Doodle 4  Google

So go ahead, vote for your favourite Doodle at #-Link-Snipped-#, to decide which one will be displayed on the Google Homepage in India on the 14th of November 2012.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I guess i have seen a thread similar to it, I search it. but I couldnt find. SO I am starting again! In future if I/anyone finds it, we will...
Dear all, i am a final year mechanical engineering student from Pakistan. I am doing my final year project on "Design and Analysis of Cross Country Vehicle Chassis". I have...
Netbooks have always been stripped of features in order to make sure that their size and price remain low. But sometimes after buying a netbook users tend to miss features...
What is resful service and why it is important for mobile based application I have heard about - JASON and XML coming under the restful services. Can anyone tell me...
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here 😀 Let's rock n roll pal. Name: Danny Setyawan *Engineering Trade:Telecommunication Location: Medan, Indonesia *Occupation: Working ( i was an engineer at telco cellular...