Vehicle Designing Help Required

Dear all, i am a final year mechanical engineering student from Pakistan. I am doing my final year project on "Design and Analysis of Cross Country Vehicle Chassis". I have to perform my project on Pro-e Wildfire 5 and Ansys .Can any one in this community kindly help me to start my project. I just need some guicence and Pro-e tutorials of assembly design related to automobile design and if some one has step by step guide to design a vehicle on pro-e or solidworks than it would be very helpful for me. Its my humble request to you all my seniors out there to help me in dealing with my project. If any automobile designer is out there reading my post than i humbly request him to kindly send me a mail with his name and subjct showing me that he is the right person i was looking for.. i would be really grateful to you all forever... Humble Request....Plzzzzzzz

Replies

• white_hat
    white_hat
    Abdullah Naveed
    Dear all, i am a final year mechanical engineering student from Pakistan. I am doing my final year project on "Design and Analysis of Cross Country Vehicle Chassis". I have to perform my project on Pro-e Wildfire 5 and Ansys .Can any one in this community kindly help me to start my project. I just need some guicence and Pro-e tutorials of assembly design related to automobile design and if some one has step by step guide to design a vehicle on pro-e or solidworks than it would be very helpful for me. Its my humble request to you all my seniors out there to help me in dealing with my project. If any automobile designer is out there reading my post than i humbly request him to kindly send me a mail with his name and subjct showing me that he is the right person i was looking for.. i would be really grateful to you all forever... Humble Request....Plzzzzzzz
    I am also uploading a file having project proposal and all steps of project.
    I am not an expert but, i think there are some text books available which will help you.I don't remember the correct name but its about designing of space frames.
    Plus I think you can start with existing designs and modify them.We had to design a 10 bhp baja offroad vehicle for a inter collage event , so what we did was choose some existing design and tried to develop a new model based on them.
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    ok. dont complicate it. go for vehicle dynamics initially. find out the weights acting on your front and rear axles. and then go for reverse engineering in trying to design the suspension and other arms you may need. many books are availible for that . pro-e does good for modelling it but try UG or catia as they are much more automobile peaking tools and could give you much better results and simulations. yes . am not an expert either. But you could always have a healthy discussion on what you are trying.
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    Overview of the Training Material

This is what I found for Googling for tutorials Hope this helps you out here

PS : Google showed a lot of video links as well so Kindly Google search it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Netbooks have always been stripped of features in order to make sure that their size and price remain low. But sometimes after buying a netbook users tend to miss features...
What is resful service and why it is important for mobile based application I have heard about - JASON and XML coming under the restful services. Can anyone tell me...
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here 😀 Let's rock n roll pal. Name: Danny Setyawan *Engineering Trade:Telecommunication Location: Medan, Indonesia *Occupation: Working ( i was an engineer at telco cellular...
Lava's been one of the popular brand names in Indian mobile markets scene, but the company's focusing on developing apps in addition to making hardware. Lava Fusion Player is a...
CEans, Here's a quick announcement of the new 'rule' we're making mandatory for everyone. From now on, every post should be at least 50 characters long. That means, the system...