What is the very first thing in the morning you do after coming to work?

I guess i have seen a thread similar to it, I search it. but I couldnt find.

SO I am starting again! In future if I/anyone finds it, we will merge it.

I believe that, If a day starts in a mood, then that continues for so long time. Almost till the end of day.

Few times, we change depending on situations though.

So, how do you start your day after coming to work?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Define coming to work here pls ?

My work is to loiter with my friends in Classroom

Student life is the best ๐Ÿ˜
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    The first thing that I do after coming to the college is to rush to the classroom in full speed because I always leave for college at 11th hour and just to be late for my lectures...๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ok , to define work here. It is coming to office for people who work. Switching ON laptop for all the entrepreneurs here, they dont go to some office. Wherever they are its their office.
    Reaching college, but for students I dont think they have to do something to keep them motivated. Students are always motivated ๐Ÿ˜€ (Except the days, they have to attend the college or do a lab)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    What I used to go was generally check all my emails and start replying or working or assigning or whatever. I used to do what is related to work. But not all work places will be like mine, I dont get sufficient motivation here.

So, what I am doing these days is, login to CE. Check whats new read Voice for about 15 to 30 mins and then check emails etc etc ๐Ÿ˜€

Doing this keeping me motivated and energetic and giving a hope that not all humans are stupid.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    A research worker is at it all the time. Only, it is not 'work'.
    However, I do go to an office 9-30 to 5-30 where I can interact with colleagues and attend to routine work, which is a necessary evil in the corporate world.
    The first thing I do is to spend a minute in silent communion with Baghavan Ramana Maharishi, switch on my desk top and slip in a classical instrumental music (Western, Hindustani or Karnatic) disc. Then the grind of answering mails, meetings and the rest start.

As the Tata ad says,'We also make steel', I also sneak in at least half a day of R&D work.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    English-Scared
    What I used to go was generally check all my emails and start replying or working or assigning or whatever. I used to do what is related to work. But not all work places will be like mine, I dont get sufficient motivation here.

So, what I am doing these days is, login to CE. Check whats new read Voice for about 15 to 30 mins and then check emails etc etc ๐Ÿ˜€

Doing this keeping me motivated and energetic and giving a hope that not all humans are stupid.
    My day starts similar to this, unless something urgent comes up. I try to arrive at least 15 minutes before working hours which is 7-4 so I usually arrive at 6:30am or 6:45am so I can hace breakfast and gather my thoughts. I take a quick browse through my daily newspaper to keep abreast of what's happening. I check CE read the VoiCE section check email etc.
    I will go even further to tell you how I start my work week.
    To start the work week right and to motivate all my workers I conduct a weekly toolbox meetings together with shop-floor supervisors and charge-hands. I try to bring something new every week. We close off by asking an employee to say a prayer. A moment of prayer together has a way of uniting people so we all get motivated.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The very first thing.

Switch ON the MacBook
    -> Load CrazyEngineers
    -> Open new tab
    -> Load #-Link-Snipped-#

๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, i am a final year mechanical engineering student from Pakistan. I am doing my final year project on "Design and Analysis of Cross Country Vehicle Chassis". I have...
Netbooks have always been stripped of features in order to make sure that their size and price remain low. But sometimes after buying a netbook users tend to miss features...
What is resful service and why it is important for mobile based application I have heard about - JASON and XML coming under the restful services. Can anyone tell me...
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here ๐Ÿ˜€ Let's rock n roll pal. Name: Danny Setyawan *Engineering Trade:Telecommunication Location: Medan, Indonesia *Occupation: Working ( i was an engineer at telco cellular...
Lava's been one of the popular brand names in Indian mobile markets scene, but the company's focusing on developing apps in addition to making hardware. Lava Fusion Player is a...