Introducing

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here πŸ˜€ Let's rock n roll pal.

Name: Danny Setyawan

*Engineering Trade:Telecommunication

*Occupation: Working ( i was an engineer at telco cellular company here... called PT. Mitra Telco)

Work Experience:since 2005

*Hobbies & Interests:Read the life from book, and fΓΊtbol too

*Aim in life: (not have.. πŸ˜€)

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i wanna meet all of you guys... (all engineer around the world... )

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Welcome to CE man here we all rock

Why not tell a little more about you here
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself? I've edited your first post and added an introduction template 😁 . Why not fill it up?
  • Danny Stillone
    Danny Stillone
    hmmm.. i'm not a perfect man (of course), but limited edition.. sometime need helps, and the other time helping another one....
  • Danny Stillone
    Danny Stillone
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, friend. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself? I've edited your first post and added an introduction template 😁 . Why not fill it up?
    okay the big boss πŸ˜€, i'll do it.. but i must learned first..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Danny Stillone
    okay the big boss πŸ˜€, i'll do it.. but i must learned first..
    Don't worry. We're a bunch of nice people here (as you'll discover soon). If you have any questions about using this site, post them here.
  • Danny Stillone
    Danny Stillone
    The_Big_K
    Don't worry. We're a bunch of nice people here (as you'll discover soon). If you have any questions about using this site, post them here.
    roger that sir.. 😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Danny Stillone

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here πŸ˜€ Let's rock n roll pal.

Name: Danny Setyawan

*Engineering Trade:Telecommunication

*Occupation: Working ( i was an engineer at telco cellular company here... called PT. Mitra Telco)

Work Experience:since 2005

*Hobbies & Interests:Read the life from book, and fútbol too

*Aim in life: (not have.. πŸ˜€)

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i wanna meet all of you guys... (all engineer around the world... )
    So you are from Telecom.πŸ˜€ Welcome mate

Why don't you #-Link-Snipped-# out and see what specs you can give on the topic. Interested to hear from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lava's been one of the popular brand names in Indian mobile markets scene, but the company's focusing on developing apps in addition to making hardware. Lava Fusion Player is a...
CEans, Here's a quick announcement of the new 'rule' we're making mandatory for everyone. From now on, every post should be at least 50 characters long. That means, the system...
I'll dedicate this debate to all those who're preparing for GRE. I sometimes get frustrated to see most of these guys use totally alien words in their communication - that...
suggest me the mechanism that is responsible for moving of toys when it is keyed..... if possible suggest sites so that i can get real picture....
Hey man this is not at all an issue But I want it to be clarified I received an alert just now But as I found the same post in...