final year project and seminar for materials and metallurgical engineering

i need help to find good a good materials and metallurgical engineering project and seminar to do in my final year.

Replies

• choondu
    choondu
    Please check our exclusive project & Seminar section for ideas first. Or specify your areas of interest so that we can suggest some topics accordingly as materials and metallurgical engineering is a very vast area.
  • minthu
    minthu
    i need corrosion seminar
  • minthu
    minthu
    crazyfaith
    i need help to find good a good materials and metallurgical engineering project and seminar to do in my final year.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    minthu
    i need corrosion seminar
    You can choose any of the following topics -

Control Of Corrosion On Underwater Piles,
    Corrosion Of Reinforcement In Hvfa Concrete,
    Corrosion and mechanical stress at high temperatures
    Advanced Materials for Civil Infrastructure Rehabilitation and Protection
  • BeeO'Bee
    BeeO'Bee
    Good day all. Please I need a project topic and possibly a seminar topic too in any of the following fields.
    1. Minerals Science
    2. Materials Engineering
    3. Metallurgical Engineering
  • Habibullah
    Habibullah
    i need a project For the final year which is concerned with metallurgy and materials engineering that should be a new One...
  • Fatonyst
    Fatonyst
    Good day my fellow Engineers!please i need you fellow assistance on a perfect final year project topic and i am a metallurgical and material engineering student.Thank you all.
  • ARAVIND SELVARAJ
    ARAVIND SELVARAJ
    Hi friends I'm Intrested in doing projects in cryogenic treatment please share your ideas and points with me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, all. I am Carolin. New here, nice to meet you. I am here to learning from you and share what i know to you.
Using Light to Send Data Across the Room Using Light to Send Data Across the Room - NYTimes.com
Am a 4th year b tech Information Technology student. i want some recent seminar topics

Mr

Hi I am Phila currently pursuing a degree in electrical engineering as a Technologist.
Hi there am currently stuck and in search for electrical project ideas for my final project can anyone suggest ideas or where I can locate somethin I am working in...