Facebook will celebrate 500 Millions users next week

Facebook will finally reach the impressive 500 million user milestone sometime this coming week. To celebrate, it’ll launch “Facebook Stories,” a visual memorial to all the ways the social network has changed people’s lives.

All Things Digital’s BoomTown blog uncovered the details in an interview with Facebook marketing guru Randi Zuckerberg last week. She said that while previous announcements of this nature have been about the numbers, this time the company wants it to be all about the users.

Facebook has already posted a form through which you can submit your own story If your story becomes popular — that is, if it gets more “Likes” than most — it could be featured among other popular stories.
Follow this link to submit your story:-#-Link-Snipped-#

Facebook reached 400 Millions users Facebook reached200 Millions, and eight months before that it was at just 100 million. The site launched in February of 2004, and has since become the most popular social site on the web.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How will you get 1000 from eight 8's using all of these arithmetic operators. {+,-,*,/,(,)} Make sure you have to use all of this operators.
I think this would be very cool project idea. I got this idea from 'Electro Bob'. The idea is to setup a flashlight to grow in intensity as the time...
Hi Ceans, I am a 3rd year Computer Science student and i have decided to prepare for GATE this year. I want to have some guidance in this direction. Waiting...
Match each word in the first column with its meaning in the second column. 1. provincial-------------a. commonly accepted 2. provisional------------b. nearness 3. proximity-------------c. narrow in outlook 4. prudent--------------d. rumored 5....
1. What are two types of quantization errors? 2. If the variation of the message signal is less than the stepsize what happens to the output signal. 3. If the...