Facebook & Google Say They've Removed Objectionable Content

According to a news #-Link-Snipped-# on Times Of India, Google and Facebook have said that they've removed all the objectionable content from their websites. The companies have removed the objectionable pages from their respective networks which were pointed out by the petitioners.

I'm still in doubt. How can Google and Facebook possible screen all the content that's being uploaded on their website? Let's say a user uploads a photoshopped image on the network and then 1000s of users just copy it through their walls, status messages, blogs, twitter feeds etc. How'd any company prevent this unless a team of humans manually screens/reports all this content?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Some of my friends on Facebook reported that their status updates related to 'Zeitgeist Movement' were deleted and some images related to 'not removing objectionable content' were also automatically found to be vanished.
    😲 so what they have reported might actually be true.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Actually they don't have such system so that they can remove all the objectionable content.
    AbraKaDabra
    Some of my friends on Facebook reported that their status updates related to 'Zeitgeist Movement' were deleted and some images related to 'not removing objectionable content' were also automatically found to be vanished.
    😲 so what they have reported might actually be true.
    I did not think they can monitor all the thinks it is like to be impossible. or it must have great (super) computer for monitoring every post & shearing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of my friends, from the non computer discipline have joined and now settled in the IT field as software developers, consultants and software QA engineers. If your story...
plz anyone tell me the best deemed universities or colleges which take direct admission in M.TECH. without any boundations of gate score card......
I am confused which welding method (MIG / TIG) to use with chromoly 4130?? Plz help me ....
Hello all, I am Shrikant - a crazy electrinics engineer from Jalandhar. I want to know details about transition capacitance. can anyone please help me? Any kind of help is...
You are invited to online event. here it is(https://www.facebook.com/events/268166303253394/) hey If you like our idea also invite your friends to our opening ceremony. This is the opening of indexing project....