Facebook amongs web's worst in customer satisfaction

The 2010 American Customer Survey Index conducted by ForeSee Results gave Facebook 64 out of 100 points in a customer satisfaction survey; that’s lower than any other business in its category. However, it’s not at the bottom of the social media heap;Myspace received one point less.

ForeSee Results CEO Larry Freed says that “privacy concerns, frequent changes to the website, and commercialization and advertising” are responsible for the low rating. Those reasons for dissatisfaction mirror the ones revealed in previous survey.

By contrast, Google received a score of 80 (though that’s 7 points lower than last year’s score),Bing and Wikipedia managed at 77,yahoo scored 76 and YouTube landed at 73.Facebook also received a lower rating than any of the major news websites, which were led by FOXNews.com at 82. MSNBC.com and CNN.com trailed behind at 74 and 73 respectively.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi this is vineet i am a btech final year student [cse] and i am working on ethical hacking from a long time and i wanna persue MS IN THIS...
hi, Here's the link to the simple circuit: https://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu320/b...ren/circuit.jpg let us assume a circuit with two DC supplies of 5V and 3V, and a resistor of 1k in series with...
We are in the middle 2010 Here ,I will not talk about world where did you see India after 2020? What are your expectations? Let us keep all money minded...
Buildings are the Worst Killers than the Earthquake. Earthquakes don’t kill; badly built houses do. . In certain hilly areas there were many traditional methods of construction which could allow...
Hi, I have a monitor with a KSD1691 transistor in its powersupply which has failed and needs replacing. Unfortunately the only place I can find it for sale in the...