Events for techfest

Can anybody please tell me some events for techfest. I need some very new and exciting ideas which are simple and easy to implement and will ensure mass participation.Please help me because i seriously want to organize an event this time in my college.Events can be hardware or software both.Please do help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Scroll down to the bottom of this page to see related threads. We've discussed this in other threads already 😀
  • bestgalgarima
    bestgalgarima
    Actually i had read all those events.
    Those all are nice but all these events had already been a part of our techfest earlier.
    So i was looking for events that are new and easy to implement.
    I'll be very thankful if you'll help me out...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I have a little problem with my bluetooth, when working with a j2me project an exception arises that,there is no license for the address:
. It is an...
how to install a remote control system(of range abt 10 metres) to any of our college projects and what and all things do we require for that?does it require any...
Hey people, this is my first thread/post on this website and i have been following all the articles based on Robotic Arm. My final year project is a Robotic Arm...
Performing science experiments and deriving conclusions out of it is an amazing experience.😎inspired by the making of a 'Helicopter model' in the movie 3idiots, even i want to do one...
Hello I am Nakul Jain and pursuing Electronics and communication engineering for IP university. I am searching for a good company for my summer training. Plz give some company names...