science project

Performing science experiments and deriving conclusions out of it is an amazing experience.😎inspired by the making of a 'Helicopter model' in the movie 3idiots, even i want to do one that uses a remote control😀.could you please give me some info about how to make one?😒

Replies

• crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    hey

search from google as " wifi robot"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am Nakul Jain and pursuing Electronics and communication engineering for IP university. I am searching for a good company for my summer training. Plz give some company names...
i have symposium in mumbai on march 8th and 9th,so last date for submit the abstact on feb on 18th,so any one say good project for do ,please give any...
i am doing b.tech as the recession ha left his footprints we have only no campus placement in our college. so please suggest me what should i do? i am...
[FONT="]CodeFest & IEEE present to you CodeWarrior - Either Win or Die Coding! [/FONT] [FONT="]It is a completely Online event with two cumulative rounds, testing all aspects of your computer...
i need help in finding a multi-disciplinary engineering project that have computer , electrical and chemical engineers. 😕😔 thanks...