Engineering Dictionary on the Android

How i create a description on Engineering Dictionary on the Android..?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Paras Dhamecha
    That's really nice project. A dictionary in which you can get the detail about engineering terms.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Question: Is the directory about engineering equipments, companies or what?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Paras Dhamecha
    I am not discouraging but did you searched for this type of product on Google Play look at following link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Seems it just providing definition and lots of ads,
    you can give important link with definition like Wikipedia,youtube, and pictorial definition for terms. Your project will help a lot.
    I think most of Engineering students prefer Android mobile now a days.
  • Paras Dhamecha
    Paras Dhamecha
    The_Big_K
    Question: Is the directory about engineering equipments, companies or what?
    i want description on engineering dictionary... this is offline dictionary which is very useful for students..
    but now its ok... i complete the description.. thank you for that.. thank you so much..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian Air Force is hiring Engineers, Graduates Male and Female for various posts with a very good pay. Last date - 9 July, 2012. Exam date - 26 Aug, 2012....
what to choose ???????..... either m.tech or mba after b.tech!!!!!😖
Hi myself Poornesh C.N , I have successfully completed my Mechanical engineering in the year 2010 in AIT chikmaglur, after that I got an opportunity to work as a Trainee...
Forums are fun places that get awesome technical questions. Check out this thread - https://social.technet.microsoft.com.../thread/efcd4783-e948-4f85-9659-7a6e9139a931/ I have a question, I recently took delivery of my new Dell, which came with...
Just saw following on ZeeNews website and it is coming in Google news , technology section. Beware of missed calls that can clone your SIM News stated that: If you...