Indian Air Force is hiring for Technical, Flying, Ground duty branches

Indian Air Force is hiring Engineers, Graduates Male and Female for various posts with a very good pay.

Last date - 9 July, 2012.
Exam date - 26 Aug, 2012.

Notification link -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Hit this to see the procedure to apply -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Once, I appeared in IAF recruitment...
    written and aptitude ware really simple for an engineering students. But I was stuck at perception test.

They showed a blurry picture for 30 sec and we have depict about situation and write on a paper and after that there a discussion about that picture in group of 12 candidate and only max. 3-4 from each group got selected.
    If anyone appearing to perception test just keep in mind to they are testing your current mind state and nothing about picture just show positive thinking about it and stick to it in discussion.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ianoop
    Once, I appeared in IAF recruitment...
    written and aptitude ware really simple for an engineering students. But I was stuck at perception test.

They showed a blurry picture for 30 sec and we have depict about situation and write on a paper and after that there a discussion about that picture in group of 12 candidate and only max. 3-4 from each group got selected.
    If anyone appearing to perception test just keep in mind to they are testing your current mind state and nothing about picture just show positive thinking about it and stick to it in discussion.
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Thanks. Oh can you share some information about those written test?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    its been 4 years....
    well written test had some technical, aptitude and current affairs question.It was so easy that 30min paper was completed in 5-10 min.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    That's Great. And Myself and my brother are planning to apply for Ground duty Branch post. That's why asking ๐Ÿ˜›
    Thanks.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I think toughest part would be SSB if these post needs to go through SSB training.
    But still being part of SSB training is a life experience.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ianoop
    I think toughest part would be SSB if these post needs to go through SSB training.
    But still being part of SSB training is a life experience.
    Oh Okay, Lets see first we have to clear the written test, later things later ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what to choose ???????..... either m.tech or mba after b.tech!!!!!๐Ÿ˜–
Hi myself Poornesh C.N , I have successfully completed my Mechanical engineering in the year 2010 in AIT chikmaglur, after that I got an opportunity to work as a Trainee...
Forums are fun places that get awesome technical questions. Check out this thread - https://social.technet.microsoft.com.../thread/efcd4783-e948-4f85-9659-7a6e9139a931/ I have a question, I recently took delivery of my new Dell, which came with...
Just saw following on ZeeNews website and it is coming in Google news , technology section. Beware of missed calls that can clone your SIM News stated that: If you...
Hi guys.....i m ur new friend... I am very happy to be in this community of engineers..... Now i am in second year in netaji shubhash engineering college. please allow...