Ascent

Hi myself Poornesh C.N , I have successfully completed my Mechanical engineering in the year 2010 in AIT chikmaglur, after that I got an opportunity to work as a Trainee Design Engineer in a company ( Precitec precision Machineries pvt. ltd. - Design and Assembly of special purpose machines) I worked there for one year and now I am working as a Training engineer in MS Ramaiah school of advanced studies.
My hobbies are listening to music, going out for long ride, and Bike stunting.
I joined Crazy engineers so that I can get any topics regarding Ansys which I can work on and share my knowledge on that and also to improve my knowledge in that field.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 It's a pleasure to have you with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Forums are fun places that get awesome technical questions. Check out this thread - https://social.technet.microsoft.com.../thread/efcd4783-e948-4f85-9659-7a6e9139a931/ I have a question, I recently took delivery of my new Dell, which came with...
Just saw following on ZeeNews website and it is coming in Google news , technology section. Beware of missed calls that can clone your SIM News stated that: If you...
Hi guys.....i m ur new friend... I am very happy to be in this community of engineers..... Now i am in second year in netaji shubhash engineering college. please allow...
Will some one help me in converting pdf file to excel using java??
Well, this one may look a it silly but i was kinda bugged by it as i dont have that much knowledge about this one- When we do the cycling...