Embedded Project, for final semester, please help

Hello,
I have planned to do a project on embedded systems...
It's something which I've never tried out earlier... But I've to even present it in a college exhibition.. the main theme being "Future India"... I've to make a project keeping this theme in mind.. I've not yet come across any ideas .. I would be glad if could get some suggestions based on the project and how to go about it... 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

would someone please help me what type of robot should i work on...in leisure.... autonomous robot??and how??😕
For a pressure gauge mounted vertically on a horizontal pipeline, the flow of the fluid in the pipe will tend to be in the horizontal direction since that is the...
Could anyone suggest any books on microcontrollers and microprocessor architecture and also their programming ?
Is there any better way for increasing the efficiency of solar cells other than using the dye sensitisers?
While you're happy with your broadband, which gives you not more than few Kbps, Verizon is trying out 10 Gbps connections in field! Watch the following video (especially the part...