Micro processors

Could anyone suggest any books on microcontrollers and microprocessor architecture and also their programming ?

Replies

• shahrul
    shahrul
    I have no book or ebook. If you can, the sample C source is enough.
    It's covers LED, Seven Segment, Switch, Keypad, Dot Matrix, Character LCD, Custom Character LCD, ADC Module, Comparator Module, PWM Module, Timer Module, Timer Interrupt, Servo Motor, EEPROM, Digital to Analog, PWM to Analog, DC Motor, UART, SPI, I2C. What else you need? It's here, #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • akshay04907
    akshay04907
    i think u should try "Ramesh gaonkar"
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    books by author Muhammad Ali Mazidi is very popular and recommended.
  • jdkhan
    jdkhan
    MicroProcessor and MicroControllers By Muhammad Ali Mazidi is the finest book i ever came across!
  • TokyoSuits
    TokyoSuits
    The book that got me started with micros was:
    Programming and Customizing PICmicro Microcontrollers.

I got it in college and still use it as a resource 10 years later.
  • sai krishna
    sai krishna
    you cant go simply with books furtherly choose practically.as a reference guide Ayala and Muhammad Ali Mazidi are fine

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any better way for increasing the efficiency of solar cells other than using the dye sensitisers?
While you're happy with your broadband, which gives you not more than few Kbps, Verizon is trying out 10 Gbps connections in field! Watch the following video (especially the part...
It's View Profile: sushant005 - CrazyEngineers Forum Birthday ! Many Many happy returns of the day ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ~~~Happy Birthday sushant~~~ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Where is the party tonight !
Gone are the days when searching on the web meant simply navigating through the pages! Browser is now a window to keep connected to everything. This concept leads us to...
Please tell me the difference between heavyweight process and lightweight process. All i know is that a heavyweight process has its own address space and lightweight...