Verizon is getting ready with 10 Gbps Internet Connection

While you're happy with your broadband, which gives you not more than few Kbps, Verizon is trying out 10 Gbps connections in field!

Watch the following video (especially the part where a 2+ gb file gets transferred in just 4 seconds). How awesome is that! ๐Ÿ˜€

[video=youtube;99sRhMdJqqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99sRhMdJqqI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Just one expression,
    :shock::shock::shock:
    Nothing else to say!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's View Profile: sushant005 - CrazyEngineers Forum Birthday ! Many Many happy returns of the day ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ~~~Happy Birthday sushant~~~ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Where is the party tonight !
Gone are the days when searching on the web meant simply navigating through the pages! Browser is now a window to keep connected to everything. This concept leads us to...
Please tell me the difference between heavyweight process and lightweight process. All i know is that a heavyweight process has its own address space and lightweight...
Hi, I want to interface MATLAB with PIC, to do SCADA. MATLAB communicate with USB port, then I have USB-to-UART converter to connect to PIC. Does anybody have source to...
Hello everyone.........I want to store some of my files and folders on cloud. How can I do it? Is there any software for that?