Electronics & Communications Final Year ECE Project

I'm doing final year(Electronics and Communication branch),I need some project ideas from you all for my final year project! suggest me some ideas please!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have you checked sticky threads in this section? Please have a look there are lot of ideas you might get yours from that list.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    There are two best places to find
    xplore.iee.org
    google.com
    if you want precise topic name
    Embed image inside an audio file, play the audio file, encode with Digital modulation, transmit wirelessly, receive, remove noise , recover image.
  • haripriya s
    haripriya s
    Rupam Das
    There are two best places to find
    xplore.iee.org
    google.com
    if you want precise topic name
    Embed image inside an audio file, play the audio file, encode with Digital modulation, transmit wirelessly, receive, remove noise , recover image.
    sir,is it possible to detect mobile and get the sim number(wireless)?? i have this idea in my mind,but dono how to implement or it is possible to implement it.... i need your help...😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

itz just my idea i dont know whtr it is blunter if so pls dnt feel bad... in cars (almost all vehicles) aircondition can work only when engine is on...now...
while a car is parked in sunlight for a long time itz very hot inside , isn't? so why cant they use a solar powered fan all over to exchange...
Im a ECE 7th sem student .., has to work on project .., i want it to be a good one for mankind..., I
If you log-in to Twitter - you will see a message: Twitter is currently down for <%= reason %>. We expect to be back in <%= deadline %>. For more...
hello everyone i got an idea to build an application on android.... in vehicles there uses digital electronics for fuel gauge,temp etc....create an application which can read the present engine...