Twitter is currently down for <%= reason %>

If you log-in to Twitter - you will see a message:
Twitter is currently down for <%= reason %>.
We expect to be back in <%= deadline %>. For more information, check out #-Link-Snipped-#. Thanks for your patience!
The social network announced the outage on its Status page this morning, saying that "users may be experiencing issues accessing Twitter." The company didn't say what the issue might be, but did say that its "engineers are currently working to resolve the issue."

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Are you experiencing outage too? Please check and post here.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Twitter was up at 12:01 PM EDT, 7/26/2012

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Twitter Goes down randomly. The fail whale is quite famous. But it was the Gtalk outage that surprised me more.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Blackouts and Outages -> Coming of the Apocalypse? 😕
    Twitter seems to be working fine now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone i got an idea to build an application on android.... in vehicles there uses digital electronics for fuel gauge,temp etc....create an application which can read the present engine...
Most solid beams put to practical use have a particular cross-sectional shape , because each such shape has a unique mechanical property, which help the beam to perform its function...
AT&T Multi-Beam Antenna Provides 5x Data Speeds For Live Events Google Interactive Spaces Makes Physical Rooms Come Alive Virtual Power Plants For Green Energy From University of Southampton Japanese FITSAT-1...
for clear cookies follow the given steps:- 1:- click on the start botton. 2:- type the run. 3:- then open a dilog box. 4:- after this we type %temp%. and...
I wanted to know whether SP-24-1983 is revised or not. If so, then please post the latest revision of SP-24 which be of great help for me.