this is a idea to implement using android application...

hello everyone i got an idea to build an application on android....
in vehicles there uses digital electronics for fuel gauge,temp etc....create an application which can read the present engine condition,temp,fuel,mileage and some more and make alert to there user..so that they can give attention to there vehicles in there busy days....is it a good idea?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rahul SR
    in vehicles there uses digital electronics for fuel gauge,temp etc....create an application which can read the present engine condition,temp,fuel,mileage and some more and make alert to there user..so that they can give attention to there vehicles in there busy days....is it a good idea?
    Yes This is really good idea. By this User can also get the updates like where exactly their Bike is and many more.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Rahul SR
    And he should keep looking at his phone while driving so that he can meet an accident?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Its a really nice idea and quite useful. Normally every one dock their phone in car dock. now Phone will get sync with car software to get details.
    Following things can be done
    If fuel is low then phone will send the alert to GPS system to search near by Petrol Pump and get the route.Similarly it can be applicable to engine condition and tire pressure.
  • Rahul SR
    Rahul SR
    ianoop
    Its a really nice idea and quite useful. Normally every one dock their phone in car dock. now Phone will get sync with car software to get details.
    Following things can be done
    If fuel is low then phone will send the alert to GPS system to search near by Petrol Pump and get the route.Similarly it can be applicable to engine condition and tire pressure.
    thank u bro for ur precious suggestion.... itz an nice idea...
  • Rahul SR
    Rahul SR
    Rupam Das
    And he should keep looking at his phone while driving so that he can meet an accident?
    That depends on human nature...thanks for ur precious comments.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most solid beams put to practical use have a particular cross-sectional shape , because each such shape has a unique mechanical property, which help the beam to perform its function...
AT&T Multi-Beam Antenna Provides 5x Data Speeds For Live Events Google Interactive Spaces Makes Physical Rooms Come Alive Virtual Power Plants For Green Energy From University of Southampton Japanese FITSAT-1...
for clear cookies follow the given steps:- 1:- click on the start botton. 2:- type the run. 3:- then open a dilog box. 4:- after this we type %temp%. and...
I wanted to know whether SP-24-1983 is revised or not. If so, then please post the latest revision of SP-24 which be of great help for me.
i wanna make a TGMC project on ASP.NET , bt TGMC has mentioned that we have to use any one of its specified tool..........and of these i think if DB2...