new idea to implement in cars...

itz just my idea i dont know whtr it is blunter if so pls dnt feel bad...
in cars (almost all vehicles) aircondition can work only when engine is on...now a days its too hot so while car is in parking area itz not affordable to on the car alwz to work ac..but itz fan will work without starting engine...my idea is " why if fan that work like a cooler as we have in our home?" then we can save fuel, can avoid huge hotns...

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Be it air-conditioners or coolers. If you are suggesting that these devices be powered by electric motors instead of the engine, then it does not make any difference.

Now from where would these motors receive their power? from the battery . and how would the battery be recharged ? again from the alternator which is powered by the engine, which means that the fuel would be used anyway.

But anyway it was quite innovative of you to think of it.

A better idea would be to make use of the waste gases from the engine, and run a turbine and thus uses its mechanical energy(this principle is already used for turbocharging).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I like the idea - but doesn't look practical. Air cooler needs proper ventilation, else the humidity in the car would shoot up to inconvenient levels.
  • Rahul SR
    Rahul SR
    k thanku bro for you precious anwer.....is it posiible to use solar system ther?
  • Rahul SR
    Rahul SR
    The_Big_K
    I like the idea - but doesn't look practical. Air cooler needs proper ventilation, else the humidity in the car would shoot up to inconvenient levels.
    thank u for your precious answer.....
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

yes but it needs proper designing.
  • Rahul SR
    Rahul SR
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

yes but it needs proper designing.
    k thanku sir....i dont know it deeply but madly love with automobiles implementing some ideas etc....mostly love to design there shapes,structures....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

while a car is parked in sunlight for a long time itz very hot inside , isn't? so why cant they use a solar powered fan all over to exchange...
Im a ECE 7th sem student .., has to work on project .., i want it to be a good one for mankind..., I
If you log-in to Twitter - you will see a message: Twitter is currently down for <%= reason %>. We expect to be back in <%= deadline %>. For more...
hello everyone i got an idea to build an application on android.... in vehicles there uses digital electronics for fuel gauge,temp etc....create an application which can read the present engine...
Most solid beams put to practical use have a particular cross-sectional shape , because each such shape has a unique mechanical property, which help the beam to perform its function...