Electrical engineering undergraduate anticpating to link with professionals through CrazyEngineers

Hi dear all,
I'm Tharuka, an engineering undergraduate from the Faculty of Engineering in University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm following my studies in the field of Electrical engineering. I'm still studying in my first year and dreaming to work in hydro power plants in the country. I'm anticipating to work on remedies for the existing power crisis and become in this field. But yet I know very little about this subject and what stuff is going on in professional world. Hope joining 'CrazyEngineers' will provide me with better opportunities to link me with the professional in the field of Electrical Engineering...!

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    good work ! keep following !

you have already met somebody very brilliant : Yourself !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-#. We look forward to your contribution to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone have the copy of ACI-332 "Residential Code Requirements for Structural Concrete"?
i m electronics and communication engineering student please help me to make an project in electronics. what should i make.
Hi every one ,this is Karan Khajuria , a student of B.tech computer science and engineering, 3rd year at Shri Mata vaishno Devi University,katra,J&K.My field of interest is quantum computing...
i am ankur gupta from faridabad. i take mechanical trade. i studied in YMCA college. i want to do something different and creative.that's why i join crazy engineers.
Generally students in dilemma or what ever you call are in a rush to prepare the best resume which makes him to stand out of crowd so they are searching...