My Introduction

Hi every one ,this is Karan Khajuria , a student of B.tech computer science and engineering, 3rd year at Shri Mata vaishno Devi University,katra,J&K.My field of interest is quantum computing and i'm doing my personal work in that along with my studies.Besides ,i also like java.,game programming e.t.c.[​IMG]
Moreover i'm also interested in simulation,especially simulation of physics ,Mathematics.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am ankur gupta from faridabad. i take mechanical trade. i studied in YMCA college. i want to do something different and creative.that's why i join crazy engineers.
Generally students in dilemma or what ever you call are in a rush to prepare the best resume which makes him to stand out of crowd so they are searching...
Agnitio 2k13 is a Technical Fest organized by Agni College of Technology, Chennai. It is conducted by department of Computer Science and Engineering. Events: Paper Presentation Code X Olympiad Doodle...
to understand or recognize any person, we should listen more speak less to them. let other one speaks more about itself , give a space to them to talk freely...
hoe data hiding is possible in object oriented approch?give me an example please..........