INTRODUCTION

i am ankur gupta from faridabad. i take mechanical trade. i studied in YMCA college. i want to do something different and creative.that's why i join crazy engineers.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice to have you here Ankur it will be more fascinating if you post more about your self here
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ankur Gupta0070
    i am ankur gupta from faridabad. i take mechanical trade. i studied in YMCA college. i want to do something different and creative.that's why i join crazy engineers.
    Great to have you with us. Mechanical engineering is one of the most interesting disciplines in engineering. I'm sure you will enjoy CE and become an active member here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Generally students in dilemma or what ever you call are in a rush to prepare the best resume which makes him to stand out of crowd so they are searching...
Agnitio 2k13 is a Technical Fest organized by Agni College of Technology, Chennai. It is conducted by department of Computer Science and Engineering. Events: Paper Presentation Code X Olympiad Doodle...
to understand or recognize any person, we should listen more speak less to them. let other one speaks more about itself , give a space to them to talk freely...
hoe data hiding is possible in object oriented approch?give me an example please..........
how to integrate with facebook? and what is the use of it . i tried on myself but it shows some unknown error.plz reply.